- Brand Name: OBO HANDS
- Model Number: NS106
- Type: RFID NFC Copier IC/ID Reader/Writer Duplicator
- Material: ABS
- Card Type: Support IC/ID dual frequency replication
- Working frequency: 125KHz, 13.56MHz
- Support: Read and Write
- Provide free software: Yes
- Has a USB cabel: Yes
- Type1: RFID Copier
- Type2: RFID Duplicator
- Type3: RFID Programmer
- Type4: RFID Card reader
- Type5: RFID Writer
- Type6: RFID Reader Writer
Product Features :
1) Compliant with CCID
2) Compliant with PC/SC
3) Support IC/ID dual frequency replication
4) Driver-free, no need to download software installation
5) When connect the RFID Reader to the computer with the USB cable, then can find the software.
6) Support ID125K, 8800, 5200, 4305, 5577, 8265 card.
7) Support UID FUID CUID UFUID, Most of IC semi-encrypted card, IC full encryption card.
8) Has USB full speed interface
9) Two-color LED light prompt (red light is standby, green is working)
10) Built-in buzzer “beep” sound reminder
Dimensions: 108 (L) X 68 (W) X 12 mm (H)
Interface: USB full speed
Working Voltage: 5 V DC
Working current: 200mA
Standby current: 50mA
Normal current: 100mA
Working frequency: 125KHz / 13.56 MHz
Smart card support: for 125KHz ID type: EM4100, TK4100, 8800, 5200, EM4305, T5577, 8265 etc.
For 13.56MHz IC type: UID FUID CUID UFUID, Most of IC Half-encryption, IC Full-encryption etc.
Supported operating systems: 98 Win, Win ME, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7×64, Win Server 2003×64, Win Server 2008×64, Win Server 2008 R2 x64, Windows CE 5.0, Windows 10
How to use the card reader?
1) Connect the device to your computer with the USB cable.
2) You can view and open the software on your computer.
Read and write ordinary 125KHz RFID card
- Place the card on the card reader and press “Read EMID” on the software to scan the card.
- The software will scan and display the card number
- Place a writable T5577 (125KHz writable chip) on the card reader and press “Write EMID” on the software.
Read and write 13.56MHz IC, IC half encryption card, IC full encryption card
- Place the card on the card reader and press ‘Read’ on the software to start decryption.
- “√” indicates that the decryption was successful, and “X” indicates the failure.
- After the decryption is successful, the software displays the card number.
- Place a writable UID (13.56MHz writable chip) on the card reader and press “Write Type-A” on the software.
Be the first to review “RFID 13.56 MHz and 125KHz Handheld Copier/Writer/Reader/Duplicator (5 cards included)”
You must be logged in to post a review.