- Brand Name:MALITAI
- Item Type:Night Lights
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Power Source:DC,Rechargeable Battery
- Body Material:Bakelite
- Is Batteries Required:Yes
- Model Number:3D Print Moon Night light
- Is Batteries Included:Yes
- Light Source:LED Bulbs
- Power Generation:Switch
- Type:Night Light
- Is Bulbs Included:No
- Voltage:5V DC
A perfect gift: express your love with this warm gift. Your kids or beloved one are unable to resist this charming gift. And it’s also a great decoration for your house
Based on photos captured by NASA satellite, bring 3D printing relief surface, present moon surface vividly, it is exquisite and beautiful.
Made of eco-friendly PLA material which is extracted from maize straw, non-toxic substance included. PLA combined with ABS for the shell, improve its shockproof ability and burning point to prevent it from collapse after long-time lighting.
3 LED light colors for your options: yellow / cool white / light yellow, 20pcs LED beads with only 4W power, low consumption and energy-saving. Stepless brightness mode: long press the power switch to change the brightness as you like.
Built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery, working time is up to 6-8 hours, meet your need for decorations. Multiple power supply ways, you can charge it by computer, power bank or adaptor, very convenient.
Included wooden bracket for holding the LED light, no need to worry about rolling over problems.
Type: 3D Magical Moon LED Night Light
Material: PLA + ABS
LED Colors: Warm White / Cool white / Nature White
LED Quantity: 20pcs
Short press: Warm White / cool white / Nature Whit / OFF
Long press: unlimited dimmer
Beam Angle: 360°
Input: USB DC 5V
Battery Capacity: 2000mA (Building-in)
Charging time: 6 – 8 hours
– Working time: 8 – 30 hours ( depends on brightness )
How to use:
- Press once, yellow light; press twice, cool white light; press third, light yellow light; press fourth, turn off.
- Long press the power button, it can change the brightness automatically.
- Insert the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the moon lamp to charge, the red light is always on during the charging.
- The red light will automatically turn off when fully charged.